HILTI WONDERFUL HONEY FOR WOMEN – 15g x 12 Sachets
HILTI WONDERFUL HONEY FOR WOMEN – 15g x 12 Sachets , is 100% natural honey, it can be comfortably used by men and women with or without sexual problems.The product contains 12 sacks and each of them is 15 grams.
Who should use this Turkish Epimedium?
- Those who suffer from impotence (less erection time)
- Those with sexual reluctance
- Those with premature ejaculation problem
- Those who cannot have an erection (ejaculation) due to stress and fear during sexual intercourse
- Insufficient number of sexual intercourse
- Those who have an insufficient duration of sexual intercourse
- Those with missing sperm count
- It can be used easily by those who want to have sexual intercourse but have difficulty in sexual intercourse
Honey is a natural sweet substance produced by the honey collected by bees from flowers and fully brewed in hives.
Bees take nectar or secretions from flowers and store them in their second stomach. Under the effect of transformation in the
body, after about 15 days of repeated brewing, the polysaccharide in nectar is transformed into glucose and fructose, which can be
directly absorbed by the human body. The moisture content is less than 23% and stored in the nest hole, sealed with beeswax.
You can enjoy one sachet (packet) daily or every other day after a meal. Most enjoy consuming one packet after dinner by squeezing the content into their mouths, then it is advised to drink one or two glasses of pure water.It is normal to wait 20-45 minutes to feel the effects of the royal honey (Timing varies due to the individual’s blood circulation). Once the effects of the royal honey commences, you are ready to actualize your dreams of intimacy with your partner in bed.One sachet can leave a man potent for at least 48 hours. Effectiveness may differ from person to person.Side Effects: There are no adverse side effects or negative symptoms using royal honey but it is not advised to be used by kidney failure, heart diseases chronic hypertension, ischemia, and children under 18 years old.